Montag, Oktober 12, 2009

Math reading #1: Volume bounds for lattice polytopes with interior lattice points

So I got a bit into the mood of writing down mathematical stuff for the web. Since reading and trying to understand stuff is a good exercise anyway, I decided to start an experiment in which I will attempt to digest and explain some mathematical paper, or chapter from a book, or something similar on a semi-regular basis.

I hope that these digests will be useful to other people, but in the end their real purpose is to force myself to organize my own thoughts a bit better - and perhaps to serve as an archive for myself where I can look things up in the future.

Without further blah-blah, here's the first installment: Volume bounds for lattice polytopes with interior lattice points

Keine Kommentare: